1. Log in to your cPanel web hosting account.
2. From the ‘Domains’ section choose ‘Simple DNS Zone Editor’.
3. Go to the ‘Add a CNAME Record’ section.
4. In the field provided for ‘Name’ enter your hostname (Example: www.mywebsite.com).
5. In the ‘CNAME’ field, enter your NEW Zenler Site URL. (Example: my-site.newzenler.com).
6. Click ‘Add CNAME Record’ button to update. It will take some time to propagate.
And on your DNS dashboard, add a forwarding rule for the root domain (mywebsite.com) to www.mywebsite.com
Note: Depending on your web hosting providers there may occur some minor changes in the steps.