1. Sign in to your Namecheap account.
2. Select Domain List from the left sidebar and click Manage next to your domain name.
3. Select the Advanced DNS tab at the top of the page.
4. In the Host Records section, click the Add New Record button. (or edit the record for www if already exists)
5. Select "CNAME Record" from the "Type" drop-down menu and enter www
6. Under Value, paste in the school subdomain URL my-site.newzenler.com.
7. Click "Save all changes" and remember that it can take up to 48 hours for newly-Created records to take effect.
Forward mywebsite.com to www.mywebsite.com
Some users will not enter the www prefix to mywebsite.com when entering the URL. To redirect such users to www.mywebsite.com please set a forwarding rule in the GoDaddy dashboard.
The steps to forward mywebsite.com to www.mywebsite.com is given below,
1. Log in to your Namecheap account and click on Manage next to your domain: mywebsite.com
2. After you click on the Manage button, locate the Redirect Domain section and click on Add Redirect:
3. Type your domain in the Source URL field (mywebsite.com) and the link (www.mywebsite.com) to which you need to forward your domain in the Destination URL field.
Save the changes using green checkmarks on the right or Save All Changes button:
As a rule, it takes up to 30 minutes for changes to be accepted globally.