1. Log in to your GoDaddy Web hosting account.
2. Select your domain name from the list to access the Domain Settings page.
3. Scroll down to Additional Settings and select Manage DNS.
Then, at the bottom of the Records section, click Add.
5. Select CNAME from the Type dropdown.
6. In the field provided for ‘Host’ enter www.
7. In the ‘Points To’ field, enter your NEW Zenler Site URL.
8. Click ‘FINISH’ to update.
Forward mywebsite.com to www.mywebsite.com
Some users will not enter the www prefix to mywebsite.com when entering the URL. To redirect such users to www.mywebsite.com please set a forwarding rule in the GoDaddy dashboard.
The steps to forward mywebsite.com to www.mywebsite.com is given below,
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account and select the DNS settings for the domain you want to set up the redirect for mywebsite.com
2. Scroll down to the Forwarding section.
3. Click Add next to DOMAIN.
4. Configure the settings.
Check ON, Update my nameservers and DNS settings to support this change.
5. Then click Save.