1. What can I do to try and resolve the issue myself before reporting to support?
For example: “I changed my color/style why does it not reflect on my page..?”
Most often than not, issues happen as things are saved on your local cache causing conflicts. So clearing your browser cache will resolve quite a few issues like style/color not updating.
Follow this link to refresh your cache: https://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/home/
2. What is the most efficient way to integrate third-party resources like WordPress?
Zapier for all integrations.
3. How do I change the pre-defined text on dynamic blocks /course player?
You can customize all the system emails from Site > Language.
4. How do I customize my system emails?
You can customize all the system emails from Site > Language > System Emails.
5. Video upload speed seems so slow?
Please check your internet speed, this is often the issue (with it being too slow). You can use this speed test to get a general sense of your Internet speed during the time of the issue. Also, look at the video size and look to compress via handbrake.fr
6. How do I upload videos larger than 1 GB?
By default, only 1 GB video size is supported. To compress your videos without losing quality using the free compression tool handbrake.fr to compress up to 1/10th of the size without losing quality. This also helps optimize bandwidth for your students.
7. Video Playback issues?
Videos require network speeds of 500 kbps or higher in order to stream our lowest playback quality (240p). You can use this speed test to get a general sense of your Internet speed during the time of the issue. Keep in mind that bandwidth can fluctuate, especially on wifi or cellular networks...