1. With Zenler LIVE do I need to pay for Zoom or any other webinar platform?
The easy answer is no, however, every platform tends to offer something different, weigh up what you need for now.
2. Do I need to pay a monthly subscription for LIVE?
No, LIVE is included within your membership at Pro/Premium level.
3. What are the limits on LIVE?
100 Total Live Sessions per month
1.5 hrs duration on each session by default. But you can also now run 25 sessions with an extended duration of 1.5 hrs to 2hrs in this.
10 super extended (new) for upto 4 hours per month
Total 100 Live credits for Pro /month = 65 sessions upto 1.5hrs + 25 sessions upto 2hrs + 10 sessions upto 4hrs (new).
300 Total Live Sessions per month
1.5 hrs duration on each session by default. But you can also now run 100 sessions with an extended duration between 1.5 hrs to 2hrs in this.
50 super-extended (new) for up to 4 hours per month
4. Can you remove the watermark on LiveStream to FB?
No, you cannot. Any live streams via Zoom will always have this.
5. How to set up an Automated/Evergreen Webinar Funnel in New Zenler?
6. What is the difference in accessing the Live class & Live Webinar?
Live Class: Only students who have an account can access by logging in.
Live Webinars: Anyone can register and join with just an email.
7. Can set up a recurring meeting in the Zenler live section?
Coming up a bit later.
8. How do we get an invite link when we schedule a Livestream?
You can't really get links to FB live /send mails for Live but instead, you can do this:
Schedule Live on FB so that people can subscribe for reminders on FB and then from NZ Live when you go live use the Custom Streaming option get the keys and add them to the FB schedule.
Check Streaming to Facebook via custom live streaming
9. I tried to have Zenler Zoom to my FB Group. It responds with this error message
(#200) Subject does not have permission to create a live video on this group
What should I do?
When you live stream to a FB group from NZ Live Interactive Webinar/LiveStream and you see a message that you don't have permission to go live in the group - do the steps below to set up the permissions.
1. Go to Settings of FB Group.
2. Go to Manage Advanced Settings > Apps
3. Search and Add Zoom as an app for live stream one
10. Can we run recurring Live classes and webinars?
Yes, now you can create live recurring classes!
✅ Make Live Class or Live Interactive Webinar to Recurring
✅ Once someone books spot on Recurring they can access all the recurring sessions using the same link without additional registrations/booking
✅ Daily/Monthly/Weekly Recurring Option
✅ Repeat: every x day/month/week
✅ Weekly: Occur on what day of the week
✅ Monthly: Occurs on day x of the month
✅ End Recurring on a specific date
✅ End Recurring after a number of occurrences
✅ Up to 30 occurrences allowed.
✅ View & Edit Recurring Schedule
✅ Delete any sessions from the schedule if you cannot do a particular session
✅ Add a new session into the schedule
✅ Automations: Apply to All Occurrences toggle if you want to send the same automation/email for all occurrences eg starting in 1-hour reminder.
See the Video:
Note: Each recurring session in a recurring Live will use up one credit out of the credits available to you.