Log in to your New Zenler Site.
On your Admin Dashboard:
- Go to Site > Integrations.
Scroll down and find Active Campaign in the list of integrations. Click on Connect with Active Campaign.
2. Once you’ve clicked on Connect with Active Campaign, you’ll see three empty text fields asking for an Email, API Key & API Url of your Active Campaign Account.
a. Email is what you use to login to your Active Campaign. To find API Key & API Url, open up a new window and log in to your Active Campaign account.
b. Click the Settings in the lower left corner of your Active Campaign dashboard.
c. Select Developer.
Copy the API Key & API URL in the text boxes.
3. Go back to your Zenler Site and paste the API key into the API Key text field & API URL into API URL text field.
Click the Save Button.
4. Once you’ve saved your Active Campaign account information, you can select your default Active Campaign List.
Click the Save button to Activate your Active Campaign Integration.
Once the Integration has been activated:
- Every student who signup/registers for your Zenler Site will also be added to your Active Campaign With Tag “Role: Student”.
- Every user you added in your Site will also be added to your Active Campaign With Tag “Role: Lead, Role: Assistant” etc.
- Every student who has enrolled in a course will also be added to your Active Campaign With Tag “Course: <course_name>”.
- Every user who has subscribed to your Marketing Funnels will be added to your Active Campaign With Tag “Funnel: <funnel_name>”.
P.S: Note that Only new course enrolments/leads etc will get sent to Active Campaign. Existing users will not be sent. You would need to handle them yourselves or you can export them from People and import it yourselves into Active Campaign.
If you change the funnel slug(URL) manually: Currently we do not update this in on the Integrations. Integrations will still use your old funnel Slug.