Log in to your New Zenler Site.
On your Admin Dashboard:
- Go to Site > Integrations.
Scroll down and find ConvertKit in the list of integrations. Click on Connect with ConvertKit.
2. Once you’ve clicked on Connect with ConvertKit, you’ll see three empty text fields asking for your Email, API Key & API Secret of your ConvertKit Account.
a. Email is what you use to login to your ConvertKit. To find API Key, open up a new window and log in to your ConvertKit account.
b. Click the dropdown arrow next to your name in the upper right corner of your ConvertKit dashboard.
c. Select Account Settings from the dropdown list.
d. Copy the API Key that appears in the text box under the heading API Key and paste it in your Zenler Site.
e. Click the Show link, to see your API Secret.
f. Copy the API Secret that appears in the text box under the heading API Secret and paste it in your Zenler Site.
3. Click the Save Button.
Once the Integration has been activated:
- Every student who signup/registers for your Zenler Site will also be added to your ConvertKit With Tag “Role: Student”.
- Every user you added in your Site will also be added to your ConvertKit With Tag “Role: Lead, Role: Assistant” etc.
- Every student who has enrolled in a course will also be added to your ConvertKit With Tag “Course: <course_name>”.
- Every user who has subscribed to your Marketing Funnels will be added to your ConvertKit With Tag “Funnel: <funnel_name>”.
P.S: Note that Only new course enrolments/leads etc will get sent to ConvertKit. Existing users will not be sent. You would need to handle them yourselves or you can export them from People and import it yourselves into ConvertKit.
If you change the funnel slug(URL) manually: Currently we do not update this in on the Integrations. Integrations will still use your old funnel Slug.