Log in to your New Zenler Site.
On your Admin Dashboard:
- Go to Site > Integrations.
Scroll down and find MailerLite in the list of integrations. Click on Connect with MailerLite.
2. Once you’ve clicked on Connect with MailerLite, you’ll see two empty text fields asking for an Email and API Key of your MailerLite Account.
a. Email is what you use to login to your MailerLite. To find API Key, open up a new window and log in to your MailerLite account.
b. Click the dropdown arrow next to your name in the upper right corner of your MailerLite dashboard.
c. Select Integrations from the dropdown list.
d. Click on the Use button near to Developer API.
e. Copy the API Key that appears in the text box.
PS MailerLite does not support directly support Tags like other providers like Mailchimp. So we will use the following method to pass additional info to MailerLite.
f. We use an additional field of NZ Tags, that is used to store information about your users.
g. So, you need to create that field in your MailerLite account. For this, Click on Subscribers, Fields & then Add new field.
h. Create a new field NZ Tags.
3. Go back to your Zenler Site and paste the API key into the API Key text field. Click the Save Button.
4. Once you’ve saved your MailerLite account information, you can select your default MailerLite Group.
We recommend you to create a separate group for your New Zenler users.
Click the Save button to Activate your MailerLite Integration.
Once the Integration has been activated:
- Every student who signup/registers for your Zenler Site will also be added to your MailerLite With Tag “Role: Student”.
- Every user you added in your Site will also be added to your MailerLite With Tag “Role: Lead, Role: Assistant” etc.
- Every student who has enrolled in a course will also be added to your MailerLite With Tag “Course: <course_name>”.
- Every user who has subscribed to your Marketing Funnels will be added to your MailerLite With Tag “Funnel: <funnel_name>”.
P.S: Note that Only new course enrolments/leads etc will get sent to MailerLite. Existing users will Not be sent. You would need to handle them yourselves or you can export them from People and import it yourselves into MailerLite.
If you change the funnel slug(URL) manually: Currently we do not update this in on the Integrations. Integrations will still use your old funnel Slug.