Login to your New Zenler Site.
On your admin Dashboard:
- Go to Site > Integrations.
Scroll down and find MailChimp in the list of integrations. Click on Connect with Mailchimp.
2. Once you’ve clicked on Connect with Mailchimp, you’ll see two empty text fields asking for a MailChimp Username and MailChimp API Key.
a. Username is what you use to login your Mailchimp. To find API Key, open up a new window and login to your MailChimp account.
b. Click the dropdown arrow next to your username in the upper right corner of your MailChimp dashboard.
c. Select Account from the dropdown list.
d. Click Extras.
e. Choose API keys from the dropdown list.
f. Generate an API key to use on your Zenler Site by clicking the Create A Key button.
g. Copy the API key that appears under the Your API keys heading.
h. Go back to your Zenler Site and paste the API key into the API Key text field. Click the Save Button.
3. Once you’ve saved your MailChimp account information, you can select your
default MailChimp list.
4. Click Save button to Activate your Mailchimp Integration.
Once the integration has been activated:
- Every student who signup/registers for your Zenler Site will also be added to your Mailchimp With Tag “Role : Student”
- Every user you added in your Site will also be added to your Mailchimp With Tag “Role : Lead , Role : Assistant” etc .
- Every Student who has enrolled in a course will also be added to your Mailchimp
With Tag “Course : <course_name>”
- Every user who has subscribed to your Marketing Funnels will be added to your MailChimp With Tag “Funnel : <funnel_name>”.
- Every user who has unenrolled from your course, tag corresponding to that course will be removed.
- Every user who has deleted from your site, tag corresponding to that user role will be removed.
P.S: Note that Only new course enrolments/leads etc will get sent to MailChimp. Existing users will Not be sent. You would need to handle them yourselves or you can export them from People and import it yourselves into MailChimp.
If you change the funnel slug(URL) manually: Currently we do not update this in on the Integrations. Integrations will still use your old funnel Slug.