You can add one or more pricing plans for a Course.
- Click Add New Plan on the Pricing tab
2. You can now add any kind of pricing plan - Free, Single Payment, Monthly or Annual Subscription or even Payment Plans.
You need to have at least one pricing plan even if its Free for students to be able to enrol in the Course.
Otherwise it will show the Course is not open for enrollments message to visitors.
Student can access this plan without paying for Free.
- Select the FREE pricing plan
- Enter a Name for the plan and a Description for the plan.
3. Hit Finish button to create your FREE plan for this Course.
IMPORTANT: To add a paid plan you would need to Connect to Stripe or Paypal in Integrations
One Time Purchase plan
Students can access this plan for a One time payment.
4. Set a Currency for the Course and the price you want to charge for this plan
Note that at the moment, for a Course you can only have one currency type for all plans.
5. Enter a Name and Description for the pricing plan
6. If you would like to add what students will get for this course - ie to show the visitors or prospective students what is actually included in this course - the key features of the course.
You can do that with Add Bullet Points. This will then appear on Pricing Block on Sales Page and on Checkout Page to reinforce the value being provided by the course. This is proven to improve conversions!.
Availability Windows / Validity for the Course Plan
7. Enrollment Start and Close Dates for a pricing plan
If you want to set Enrollment windows for a Course plan if you want to.
You can decide when you want to open your course plan for enrollments and when you want to close the enrollments. Students will only be able to enrol within these dates and not before and after these dates.
8. Course Validity for a pricing plan
You can expire your students access for a plan if you want to.
If you say set it to 30 days students on this plan are going to loose access after 30 days.
For unlimited access leave it as the defaults '0'.
With Tiers you can split access levels into a single Course with a pricing plan.
So you can say my Silver pricing plan Members can have access to my Lesson 1, 2 and 3. Gold pricing Members can have access to my Lessons 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. Diamond pricing plan members can access the entire course and so on..
9. Set Tiers to ON if you want to do that.
10. Select the Sections/Lessons you would like to include in this Tier. Students on this tiered pricing plan will be able to access only them. Rest of lessons will be locked for them and they would need to pay to upgrade.
Subscription Pricing Plan
With Subscription plans you can create pricing plans that bill at a regular frequency.
11. Add a Currency, Name and Description
12. Recurring Billing
You can select the Billing to happen Monthly, Yearly, Every 3 or 6 months, or Custom
You can also set recurring billing to happen every x months say every 4 months when you select Custom.
You can offer Free trial for your Course for a certain number of days.
Students would need to put the card in to access the FREE Trial, they will be charged automatically when the Trial period ends.
13. Set Trial Days to say 14 (days) and all visitors get a free trial for your entire course for 14 days when they put their card in.
No payments will be taken for 14 days. Payment happens when trial period expires.
Note: Currently Free Trial can be set only at Course Plan level and not Tier Level.
Offer instalment plans for your course when the pricing is on the higher end and you want to offer payments in instalments to your students.
14. Enter the Instalment Amount and Currency.
15. Enter the number of Instalments you want to offer.
16. Set the Billing Frequency.
Let's say I want to charge 600$ split over 3 equal instalments paid every 3 months.I am going to create an instalment plan of 3 payments of 200$ now billed every 3 months. So a total of 3x 200$ = 600$ but split over 9 months paid every 3 months
You can also set other payment frequencies as below as well in
Custom can bill every 'x' months, so we can do say 3 payments every 2 months .
Popular Pricing Plan
17. Set Make this popular pricing plan to ON to make a particular plan amount a list of plans as the featured plan and it will be highlighted on the sales page and checkout pages.
For all the pricing plans Access Windows/Validity and Tiers can be set.
Paypal: Currently Only One Time Purchase type is supported for Paypal. For Stripe all payment types are supported and Stripe is our recommended Payment provider.