With Categories you can group a collection of Courses into a Category. You can also create any number of categories as well.
Click Categories menu under Courses.
2. Click Add Categories to add a new Category.
3. Add a Category Name, for example, you can add the category Business as shown below - or any name that you want 😁
5. Then add a Category URL name.
6. And then click 'Add Category' to create this Category.
7. That's it, if you Preview your site and go to the All Courses Page you will see that this new Category is in the filters as shown below for students.
If a selection of courses has been assigned to this Category on the Course Details tab then the corresponding Courses will be listed automatically when students select this Category from the drop down.
8. You can also access this category from the Category URL that you created above in Step 3.