With Video Library you can Add / Bulk Upload Videos, Search Videos & Edit/Delete Videos.
Click on Video Library menu under Courses.
2. Click Upload Videos to add your video(s).
3. Upload your Videos from your machine, from third party storage providers like Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, OneDrive and CloudDrive.
4. You can Search for any uploaded Videos using the Find a video search feature.
5. You can Edit the video Title, Tags, Thumbnail and Add Closed Captions by clicking the pencil icon and Delete using the trash can icon as well.
6. Click Edit (pencil icon).
Now you can either Add Closed Captions to add closed captions or Update Thumbnail to set the first frame of the video.
Adding Closed Captions (Subtitles)
You can set subtitles for the video in a number of languages.
7. Click on Add Closed Captions.
8. Upload the Closed Caption file either .vtt or .srt file and select the language.
Update Video Thumbnail
9. Update Thumbnail
Use this feature to select a particular frame or moment, in the video as your first frame, to show before the video plays.
You can do this by entering the time offset into the video in minutes and seconds. Then the specific moment you choose will be the video image showing prior to the video playing.
For example, if I want to set the first frame as the video thumbnail as 2 min 30 seconds in a 5 minute video I can set it up as shown below: